Thursday, November 7, 2013

Awesome Teachers

I am very thankful for these four awesome women who teach my elementary school kids this year.  They all seem to have the perfect personalities to fit each of our kids.





I love going to parent/teacher conferences every time.  Not because I get to chase kids around the gym while we're waiting our turn to talk to each teacher but because I love hearing about how awesome my kids are. 

I am grateful that these women chose to be teachers and really put their hearts into what they do every day. These are the people who make school a place that my kids love to go to. I am also grateful to the many teachers at the middle school and high school who make a difference in my kids lives.  My family spends a lot of time in the public school system and we are very blessed to live in an area where we can feel okay about that.

Thank you teachers!

2 comments:

Tami Anderson said...

All four of those teachers are blessed to have one of your children in their classrooms all day. I, for one, am a very lucky woman to have Miss Curly in my "school family". She is an outstanding little girl. I love her so much.

Gerb said...

Curly is so lucky to have you Tami! You make school so fun that she can't wait for the weekend to be over!