Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tool Talk

(photo from flickr.com)

Princess came to me to request a tool for Allen, who was putting something back together in the basement.

"Dad needs a screwdriver, mom. Can you get him one?" she asked.

I asked her to find out which type he needed and off she went.

She came back a minute or so later, giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

P: "He said he wants a fat head."

Me: "He said flathead."

P: "A flat head? Well, I wouldn't want my head to be fat or flat. Dad's funny."


I guess we know who Princess takes after, then.

3 comments:

Allen said...

As tell-it-like-is as she is, I'm surprised Princess didn't inform me that I already had a fat head.

Chelle! said...

Oh, what a cute little story. I am glad that you are so knowledgeable when it comes to tools. The other day, I asked my dad for a screwdriver with the star head. Yes, I am knowledgeable, too! HA HA

hintonrae said...

I love this. I need to do more of this...I even started a list of the hysterical things that my 6-yr old says...but then, being me, I forgot to keep it up. I'm going to jump right back on that train.