Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thanks A Bunch

Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so amazing this year. Thanks for the gifts, songs, cards, treats and comments!! (Did you see I used TWO exclamation marks? Yes, I did!)

It was slightly overwhelming to be so spoiled...

But I loved every minute.

Tune in on Monday when I announce the winners of my birthday prizes! (It's not too late to leave a comment on my birthday post!)

(I know you all want the Peeps. I may give away an extra package just because I happen to have another one now. They're peppermint Peep stars. They may or may not be from Christmas. They may or may not be something I was given for my birthday and now plan to re-gift. You may or may not be the lucky winner.)

Until then, we're back to our regularly scheduled program.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

annette said...

That's what friends are for!