Monday, March 30, 2009

And The Lucky Winners Are...


51 comments! Holy smokes, people - I didn't think I would get that many. Thanks for making me feel so popular! As promised, I have used the Random Number Generator at random.org to choose who will be lucky enough to claim my prizes. If I was really computer savvy I would have proved it by posting the actual pictures of the numbers that were generated but I have no idea how in the heck people do such things. So you'll have to take my word for it.

The first number generated was: 9!

Yay, Cari!! You get the gift card to See's Candy! Can you email me your address because I know the general area where you live but I'd probably take your prize to the wrong house. (gerbdonna at gmail)

The 2nd number generated was: 36. That was... me. So I decided that anyone in my immediate family (meaning myself and the 10 people I share a home with) were not qualified to win.

Then, wouldn't you know it... the next number was 26. That's Allen. He's married to me. I love him, but I already set the rules after 36 was chosen. Sorry Allen. I'll buy you a whole tank of gas whenever you like. Deal?

The next number generated was 49. One for the later commenters! And the winner is Martha! Martha, you said "No need to include me in your drawing...Not sure the prizes would apply in Ohio, or that the peeps would survive the trip...." Is there a Chevron in Ohio? Because you're the winner of the $5 Chevron gift card! (And of course the prizes apply in Ohio!) Email me (gerbdonna at gmail dot com) with your address and I'll send you an alternate prize if there are no Chevrons out your way.

And now for the prizes everyone REALLY wants... the Peeps! The purple Easter Peeps go to comment #42... Ryan and Crystal. So, Crystal. The choice is yours. Would you like to keep the Peeps or defer them to another commenter? Leave me a comment on this post if you want to defer them to another person (who I will coerce into eating these disgsting morsels of marshmellow and sugar while photographing themselves for use in a future post on this blog) or email me (gerbdonna at gmail) if you want me to get them to you (in which case I would still love pictures which could be titled "How We Eat Our Peeps").

One package of Peeps left! These are extra special because they are from Christmastime and are pepperminty! (and may or may not have been a part of a birthday gift.) And the winner is... (drumroll, please)...

#3... Sue-donym

Sue, you know the drill. Let me know who gets the Peeps - you? Or some other lucky commenter?

Thanks for playing, everyone!

4 comments:

cari said...

Awesome! Thanks! I'm on a winning roll...first the casserole contest at the ward party Friday, now this! I wonder what's next? Maybe Publisher's Clearinghouse will show up next with my big check! :)

sue-donym said...

Woohoo!! I'm a winner!

Peppermint peeps, leftover from Christmas? Heck yes I want them!

Ryan and Crystal said...

You know I want the purple peeps. My husband actually loves them. He will eat all of them or let me say, I will make him eat all of them. I will definitely take pictures of us eating them. We are college students and will eat anything. You can just give them to your sister in a law- Michelle Black. I'm going to see her on Sunday for our annual Easter Egg hunt.
Thanks Gerb!!

Teachinfourth said...

Don't worry, we're all winners...