Saturday, March 8, 2008

Theme Week: A Sequence for Saturday

I said I'd post every day this week...did you doubt me? I know, it's late, but it's still Saturday! Here's a fun sequence of pictures for today's post:

Watch our family grow!

(1992, Wedding Announcement photo)

(1993, Still Lovin' Denim! And check out the rise on those bangs. Awesome. One kiddo, 7 to go.)

(1995, Two cute kids, two happy parents)

(1997, Wanted to be sure the new little cutie was in a denim photo.)

(2000, The gender score is 2 to 2.)

(2001, Another little girl - we venture to the outdoors. Let's play "I Spy"...can you find the dinosaur?)

(2003, Boys: 2, Girls: 4)

(2004, A brand new boy to help even things up some.)

(2006, Our family as it is now)
Our most current picture is seen on the sidebar as well as a couple of posts ago.

Stay tuned (around September or October) for Our Family: 2008!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That is fabulous!!! ALL OF YOUR PICTURES ARE ADORABLE. How fun and what cherished moments.

I did spy the dinosaur.

Teachinfourth said...

Wow, you had some AMAZING Amy Grant hair there for awhile:

http://www.payer.de/fundamentalismus/fund01k01.gif

You've come a long way.

Rebecca said...

That was really bizarre to realize that I knew you back in your denim days, when you only had 33% of the posterity you currently have. I can't even imagine a Gerberta with only 3 kids. And yet, I'm so impressed with your family clothing coordination, no matter the number of people in each picture.

Rebecca said...

P.S. I checked your blog 2 or 3 times yesterday, and I thought with disappointment, "maybe she meant every day this week--not including the weekend." Thanks for keeping it going!

cat said...

Good lord, woman! Get down with your bad procreating self!

Seriously. You have the CUTEST family. I am super glad you commented over at the Lambson Bleat because now I've found you, and I am enjoying your blog!

Gerb said...

Michelle-
We are pretty cute, aren't we? And good job on the dinosaur.

Teachin4th-
I was pretty proud of that hair. I even wrote a parody-song about my amazing bangs; maybe I will share it sometime. (but don't hold your breath)

Rebecca-
I am a little psycho about the clothing coordination. Our last picture was at the last minute and I was frantic, checking the wardrobes for something that blended well.
P.S. I check your blog 2-3 times daily, too. Feed me!!

Cat-
We seriously need another Burton twins reunion. That Lambson family is just awesome! Thanks for reading here, I'm still lurkin' over at the Bleat.

Shellie said...

That was so neat, I can't wait for the update this fall.