Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Theme Week: Two For Tuesday

Today I will share 2 random things with you. I am going with: two pictures that always make me laugh.

Picture 1

The first picture was taken on a day where the little girls were being much too quiet. I went to see what was going on and found this:
They were so excited! "Mom, we made ourselves beautiful with markers!"

The Cowgirl had her face colored completely green - she said, "I am the Wizard of Oz witch!" Unfortunately, I had cleaned most of it off before I thought to take a picture.

The Little Princess said, "I AM A TIGER! RAAAAAAAAHHHHRRRRR!! Did I scare you?"

Picture 2

This is one of those pictures that speak a thousand words. It is by far one of my favorite pictures, ever. We were on a camping trip with some friends and the boys were doing a little fishing. When Allen caught a nice one, I took a picture. I didn't realize the look of complete disgust on our oldest boy's face until the pictures came back from developing. In case it's hard to tell, he's the kid on the right. (click on picture for a larger view)



Is that priceless, or what?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like it when you blog everyday! And I love the pics...at first I didn't notice your son's face, and I wondered what it was about the second picture that could make you laugh. Now I get it! That's pretty much how I feel about raw meat in any form other than "ready to fry in the pan".

Teachinfourth said...

I love the photo. It's amazing sometimes just what happens to "sneak" its way into an image without our realizing it, isn't it?

By the way, I kept seeing your survey on the top of your blog so I thought that you hadn't posted for awhile...silly me.

As for the poetry, they laughed at Zeke Grubbs from the Louisianian bayou when he said he had invented floating toilet paper, didn't they? Well,look where it took him! Wait, maybe not...

Michelle said...

I just love it when I start looking at pictures and find these type of things in them at random. They create such fun memories and scrapbook pages!!!

Shellie said...

Priceless they are!