Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Family Fun!

I don't read many magazines, except for ones published by our church. However, I used to subscribe to Family Fun Magazine because of all the great ideas and advice they provide for holidays, vacations and, well, family fun. Once my subscription ended I chose not to renew it because I have access to all of the great ideas from the magazine online. I also joined Family Fun's reader panel (no subscription required), which means every once in awhile I get an email asking me to submit my own ideas on various topics. I send my ideas in, with no response, but that's ok because they send me a free craft kit for every 3 ideas I submit, and it's always fun to get a random package in the mail.

Well, GUESS WHAT? I got a phone call from the magazine today, and one of my ideas is going to be published in May's issue!

Watch for an article on family STRESS BUSTERS!

I almost feel famous.

7 comments:

Cami said...

WOW! How exciting for you! I'll have to check it out.

Trish said...

That is cool! I could use a few stress buster tips at the moment! :)

Rebecca said...

I'll have to check it out at my doctor's office, since that's where I read that magazine. Plus I like their website.

Michelle said...

WOW!! You will have to let me know when it comes out. I will have purchase it and have you autograph it!! That is FABULOUS!!!!

annette said...

Oh, my almost famous friend, I'll be able to say I knew you when ;)

I hope you share your article with us on your blog as well. I can always use some new ideas.

Gina said...

You are just cool!

Shellie said...

I did the same thing with that magazine. I;ll look for it in the waiting room. Congratulations!