Sunday, March 30, 2008

Got Boots?

This morning my little Towhead's first words to me were: "I need Boots!" This was no surprise, as his first words are often "I need...(fill in the blank)" each morning. As usual, I told him I did not know where our little plastic Boots toy was - but he could go find him. As he ran off to find Boots, I looked out the window and saw this:
Oh...those boots.

It's not April Fools Day yet, but Mother Nature got us good this morning! Who would've thought?! The weather has been beautiful, and I thought we were done with snow.

I guess you could call me a March Fool.

6 comments:

compulsive writer said...

My eight-year-old said, "How am I supposed to practice baseball in the snow?!" (Not today, of course--but it certainly doesn't look like it intends to stop very soon, does it?)

Trish said...

Wasn't that a great think to wake up to? Looks like we both had the same idea in pulling out the camera. :)

~j. said...

My four-year-old looked out the window and said, "This makes me very happy."

I kind of growled.

annette said...

Sigh. Where are the blossoms? I'm soooooo ready for spring.

{cari} said...

My 3-year-old looked out the window and said, "What the?" Yeah, that's how I felt.

Rebecca said...

I guess I should have warned you. Here, it started on Friday. And we're also beginning "Spring" Break. Hmmmm.