I've always LOVED the name JACK (my uncle and grandpa!)...
Jack Noflack Black --
I like it! I can just picture him now as a gifted musician school teacher, kind of an "out-of-the-box" type, (as opposed to the Jackinthebox type). Or maybe even a religious cook/wrestler!!
Honestly, I LOVE the name Hayden Eugene, just because of the "hey you" factor. Hee, hee, hee. Maybe that's because it wouldn't be MY kid. But Jack is nice also, so you're a winner either way.
3 comments:
I've always LOVED the name JACK (my uncle and grandpa!)...
Jack Noflack Black --
I like it! I can just picture him now as a gifted musician school teacher, kind of an "out-of-the-box" type, (as opposed to the Jackinthebox type). Or maybe even a religious cook/wrestler!!
I still vote for Osbourne. I don't know if everyone got it. It took me awhile to figure it out.
Osbourne Black sounds like
I's born Black.
My favorite by far!
Honestly, I LOVE the name Hayden Eugene, just because of the "hey you" factor. Hee, hee, hee. Maybe that's because it wouldn't be MY kid. But Jack is nice also, so you're a winner either way.
Post a Comment