Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two Lists of Ten

photo here

Ten Things I Want To Do While I'm Still Living:

1. Visit New York City
2. Perform on stage again
3. Help someone in a life-changing way
4. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida
5. Own an outfit that I love, right down to the shoes
6. Drive a bathtub Porsche for a day
7. Visit Disney's California Adventure side
8. Be in a really cool flash mob
9. Plan an amazingly awesome party for someone
10. Write a book

Ten Movies That I Love:

1. Enchanted
2. Newsies
3. Remember the Titans
4. The Truman Show
5. Ever After
6. Radio
7. {Can't think of the title}
8. You've Got Mail
9. Tangled
10. While You Were Sleeping

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks like a list I could almost carbon copy as my own. Replace New York with Jerusalem and then it would be perfect. :) Right up to the (can't remember the title) part. :D

Richard & Natalie said...

I love your lists because they are you- right down to the "can't remember the title". LOVE it!