Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ten More Things


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is filled with good people, plentiful blessings and loads of pie topped with freshly whipped cream.

Here are ten more things that I am thankful for...

15. Socks! They add that little bit of crazy to any outfit and keep my toes warm and happy.

16. Andes Mints. I have just rediscovered these and I can't get enough of them!

17. Books. Love them!

18. The company Allen works for. It is seriously the best place in the world to work. They are family-oriented and treat their employees very, very well.

19. Hats. They make bad hair days much more bearable.

20. Great deals and amazing bargains! I totally get an adrenaline rush when I save money on something that was needed. (And even when I find something that is not needed.)

21. My healthy body. When I think of all of the intricacies involved in the creation of the human body my mind is blown.

22. Tender mercies. You realize that they happen all the time when you make the time to recognize them in your life.

23. The four seasons. I have my favorites (head nod to spring and autumn) but I love living in a place where the seasons change so I can experience all of the beauty that comes with each one.

24. Mail. I can't say enough how great it is to get handwritten cards in my mailbox! It's becoming a lost art.

1 comment:

Richard & Natalie said...

I love Andes mints too, so much that we served them at our wedding. I can seriously finish a box off by myself.