Monday, November 21, 2011

Double Trouble


I always wanted to have twins. I mean, think about it, TWO babies from ONE pregnancy? Doesn't sound so bad to me! Well, it never happened. But whatever. It turns out I just had to wait a while for my twins.


There are many people who can't tell Cowgirl and Princess apart and (even better!) they love pretending to be twins. When we went school shopping they chose a couple of shirts that matched for the days they wanted to dress alike.


Today happened to be one of those days.


These girls have a love/hate relationship so I am always in support of the things they want to do on the 'love' side of that relationship. I love my crazy twinners!

4 comments:

cari said...

They really do look alike! Just the other day I mistakenly called Princess Cowgirl. :) She just laughed and told me that everyone does that and not to worry! Love your kids!

Teachinfourth said...

I used to not be able to remember their names and I'd get them mixed up all the time...I have it SO down now.

Much to their dismay I'm sure...

Chelle! said...

Your crazy twiners are absolutely adorable. I love that they like to dress the same. What wonderful sisters!!

Rachel said...

I always thought I wanted twins. I didn't have twins but Levi and Jadon sure felt like twins. We called them the twins for the longest time! They were both at the same stage and totally exhausted me. I'm one of those crazy ones that would pray for twins!!!! I was given 'twins' and laws was/is it a lot of work!!