We got our new family pictures done recently and we love how they turned out!
The whole crew

Thumbelina

Want to see more? Go check out the rest (and some of my favorites!)
at our awesome photographer's blog.
at our awesome photographer's blog.
I am thankful to have a friend with an amazing talent for photography!
All photos are by Jason of Backroads Photography.
All photos are by Jason of Backroads Photography.











13 comments:
wow, those are amazing! i have a hard enough time getting ONE pic of my ONE kid!
LOVE them! You have such a beautiful family.
Great pictures!!
Beautiful pics of a beautiful family. They really turned out fantastic.
Lovely.
Although, these are not the family photos I was shown last night.
I eagerly await Part 2.
So beautiful! I came from a family of nine kids, so I love your pictures in general, but it is fun to see that many kids together and remember I was raised in a group that big. Love it!
So Cute!!!!! :) You're girls are so beautiful!!! ....and of course the boys are handsome! :)
Nice! - you have such a beautiful family!
Really, really beautiful!
Georgeous! I love how you catagorize your kids too. :)
Thanks everyone!
~j- Sunday or Monday I will deliver. Part 2 is going to be awesome.
You have such a beautiful family!!!
You have such a darling family!!
Post a Comment