Friday, February 17, 2012

Quick Quips

From the mouths of my kids...


Me (to Allen): I just sent that to your email.
Hubba: What?! I didn't know Dad had email! That's awesome!


(in a fit of rage) Kids in other families don't have jobs! You only make us do jobs because you just... you just... I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU MAKE US DO JOBS!!


Hubba: Could you turn on the radio so we can listen to some sweet tunes?


Mom! Stop acting crazy like that. I only like it when you're really, super freaky. It's weird when you're just a little crazy.


Look out! I have a gun with my thingers (fingers)!


You're not a girl. You're just a MOM!

Me: Little O, are you going to pick up those toys or what?
Little O: What.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What. :)

"She's not a lady. She's nuthin' but a thister". :D

Tell Cowgirl to tell Henny Penny about chores at her house because man was there ever a storm here this morning about chores and cleaning rooms. (No, I haven't started the store yet!!! Saving up money to do so.)

Petersons Blog Spot said...

I thought my kids were the only ones who balked at chores and said that we are the only family that makes them do jobs! Jerri

Anaise said...

Isn't it funny that so far all of us have picked up on the quip about chores? My kids say (yell) the same thing.

Gerb said...

Rachel- Funny thing is, that's exactly the one who made the comment. :)

Jerri- I'm pretty sure it's universal!

Anaise- It's one of those things that anyone who has spent any time around kids can relate to, isn't it?