Saturday, February 25, 2012

Brotherly Love

One of my favorite things about Coolister coming home for dinner on Sundays is that he immediately gravitates to his youngest siblings. He loves to play with them, comfort them, read to them, hold them and even take a little snooze with them from time to time.

This is one of those pictures that tells a story without too many words on my part. I am going to miss capturing moments like this a few months down the road when Coolister leaves for two years to serve a mission for our church.

For now, I'm going to just soak this stuff up as much as I can.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I love this. Melts my heart.

Connie said...

That is a priceless picture.

Richard & Natalie said...

This makes me smile and get teary at the same time...

Rory, Chocolate Hair/Vanilla Care said...

awwwwwwww!

Tina said...

Beautiful....it isn't like this in my home like I wish, but so happy that your son is such a wonderful young man and truly a reflection of the amazing parents who have raised him.

Anaise said...

To die for . . . just priceless.

Gerb said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I love both of these boys so, so much. I'm not sure I'm totally ready for the next stage of being a mother, but regardless of that - it's coming.

Steph said...

Gorgeous photo. I love it. Makes me tear up.

Teachinfourth said...

Moments such as these make up for all of the others.