Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vote For Me!

I love getting new family pictures every year. Our family is constantly growing and changing and it's wonderful to have that documented in photographs. Look at the difference that one year can make...

I also love photography - the way a certain print can capture a memory or invoke an emotion.

Like some of these. (click each word to take a peek!)

Our good friend, Jason, has a talent for both family portraits and photography. Not only does he capture the essence of our family in pictures every year, he also takes some photographs (more pictures at that link! Click away!) that are absolutely breathtaking.

Wouldn't you like to own one of his photograpic masterpieces? I know I would! Here's what we have to do...

Jason is having a contest on his blog and the winner will get a free photo. I won't lie to you - I was one of the winners the last time he did this. But hey, I'm competitive. And I want to win again! I really, really want to win. REALLY.

Will you help me? All you have to do is click on this link and leave a comment saying, 'Gerb sent me'. If you could do that, you would make me eversohappy. Pretty, pretty please? In fact, go ahead and do it now. I'll wait right here for you.

(*waiting*)

Are you back? Awesome.

Thanks for helping a girl out.

Now, if you want a shot at it, you can go solicit your own votes!

There are 2 winners, after all.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be one of them.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you win too! J did such a great job on your family photos. No surprise as I've yet to see any of his photog that I don't like.....

Having such a handsome/beautiful family does make J's job a lot easier. :)

Rubie said...

I voted for you lady! Tootie said Hi to Cowgirl! BTW, Tootie is 4, I'll e-mail you a picture of her Valentine to Cowgirl!

Gerb said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks, Rachel.

Rubie- Thanks a bunch! You're awesome. Tell Tootie hi and that we're excited to see her valentine. ;)