Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pure Hubba


I love this picture on so many levels.

It shows so much of what Hubba is all about.

First of all, this blanket tied between the posts of 2 beds doubles as a boat and a hanging-sleeping-thing depending on what sort of adventure he has in mind. Here it is obviously a hanging-sleeping-thing. I love this kid's imagination and creativity.

Second, check out the book he has his vice grip on. I am the sort of mom who can't help but giggle over potty humor and love that his current favorite book is all about the adventures of a farting dog. I tried to pry it out of his hands and he sort of moaned in his sleep and held on to it even tighter.

Last of all, he's wearing his favorite pajamas, the "Dark Vader" ones. The Star Wars pajamas that he'll wear for a month straight if I don't hide them long enough to wash them. I love hearing him creep into a room and start with his Darth Vader breathing which sounds like he is saying, "Who? Her. Who? Her."

Little boys are awesome.

6 comments:

Martha said...

They are, aren't they?
Glad I've got a few.

Richard & Natalie said...

They definitely are...Sometimes I have to remind myself of that, but they are.

Amy said...

We have that book! Since you, Gerb, are my idol, I just had to tell you that. We are the SAME!!! In one thing, anyway. Hubba is soooo cute. What a personality!

Anaise said...

Sweet, funny boy. We like hammocks at our house, too. Makes me long for one that I could climb into right now.

Brown Thumb Mama said...

What a lovebug! One of Jackjack's favorite books is "Farley Farts." I just can't bring myself to say it, though. When I read it, it's "Farley Toots." LOL!

Lori said...

Awesomeness. Love that hammock. Lawson's thing is forts out of every pillow and blanket in the house, but it's kind of the same principle. (We have WTFD, btw. Love it.)