Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Super Cupcake Girl

Apparently All-a-Boy is not the only superhero in our family.

A few days ago, as Allen was folding the laundry, he came across Princess’ cupcake pajamas. “These are yours, right?” he asked her.

“Yeah, Dad, remember how I talk about being Super Cupcake Girl?” she answered sweetly.

“No, what does Super Cupcake Girl do?” he asked.

“She goes around in her Super Cupcake Girl clothes, giving cupcakes to all of the bad guys,” she told him matter-of-factly.

“Why do the bad guys get cupcakes?” he wondered aloud.

“Oh, well… the cupcakes are poisonous,” she explained with an evil grin. "It kills them."

Look out, bad guys. Super Cupcake Girl means business.

9 comments:

Cami said...

Your family is full of supers! Remind me not to eat a cupcake from super cupcake girl, for fear I am a bad guy!

hintonrae said...

How cute! Only a super sweetheart would know that goodness conquers evil everytime.

Maleen said...

I love it. Bad guys beware; her sweetness is laced.

cari said...

I feel so much safer knowing that Super Cupcake Girl is protecting our dear town! :) So cute!

Teachinfourth said...

Superpowers abound in the household of G-Funk. Glad to know that each of the members is slowly exhibiting their amazing abilities.

Of course, with added power comes additional responsibility...

Kimm said...

Thank you Super Cupcake Girl!! Can I give you a list of bad guys for delivery??

Anaise said...

She'd be good friends with my girls . . . I think.

Shellie said...

Hee hee, watch out for the super cupcake girl!

Chelle! said...

HMM!! I hope I am never on your Super Cupcake Girl's hit list. I would not even see it coming!