Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All Hail Camp MIA Shalom

The next to last day of camp was overcast and cool.

I held out the selfish hope that we would be blessed with even just a wee bit of thunder and lightning, but to no avail.

When the time came for our closing flag ceremony early that evening, the storm clouds quickly came rolling in...
They were moving in a manner that all but promised a torrential downpour. And before we knew it, there was indeed a deluge falling from the heavens.

But not of rain...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

"Cool."

Gerb said...

"Literally."

Chelle! said...

That was one of the coolest Hailstorms!!! I did not even think to video it. WOW!!! It brought back good memories....I am keeping my fingers crossed too!!

Gerb said...

Chelle- It was pretty awesome. And when the thunder would sound through the sound of the pounding hail my heart got all warmish and happy.