Thursday, July 3, 2008

Git Free Chikin!


I figured I'd give you a week's notice on this freebie. You know, to get your cow costume together and everything. What, you don't have a cow costume? Well, get crackin'!

July 11th is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. What does this mean? If you dress up like a cow, you get free food.

I swear, I'm not making this up. See for yourself!

If you're dressed like a cow from head to toe, you get a free combo meal.

If you're dressed like a partial cow, you get a free entree.

If you stop by my house and show me your costume, you get your picture taken to be used as blackmail whenever I deem necessary.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Hmm...I think I actually have an adult cow costume somewhere...I am all over this one.
I need to trick my 15 yr old into going with me somehow...ahh...the embarrassment and torment she would feel...gives me goose bumps just thinking about it!! :)
he he...

Trish said...

p.s. maybe you could go with me and then we would both break into our "dances" right there in the middle of the mall...cow costumes and all. The pure joy of it warms the cockles of my heart.

Ok...a plan is acutually being formulated as I write this...

annette said...

Where do you find this stuff?

Jon and Maryanne said...

YUmmmm! I miss Chick-fil-A! I haven't had their food since I moved back to Washington 7 years ago! Have fun!!! You better post pics of you sportn' your cow costume! :)

Carl said...

Hi – Looking forward to seeing you all at Chick-fil-A on Friday in full cow gear! Be sure to check out http://www.cowappreciationday.com for other easy tips on how to dress to get your free Chick-fil-A!

Nancy said...

Ok so the night after I read this post I had a crazy dream that Larry and I wanted to dress up as cows so that we could get the free meal. So we went shopping to places like Lowe's, don't ask, to see what we could find. Larry kept coming to me with green things like a green hat and green jewelry and so on. When he came with all of this green stuff I was totally loving it because it would be great for a leprechan costume. I would start trying it on and then remember that I wanted things for a cow costume not a leprechan. I would get so frustrated but low and behold at the next store I would do the same thing. Finally we made our purchases and went to my Uncle Bobs old house in Apple Valley to change, and when I put on all the things we purchased I realized that I was dressed as a leprechan. So in the end I gave up dressing like a cow.