Friday, May 15, 2009

Rain Song

Photo from flickr.com

Two of my favorite things are rain and music. But putting the two together? Awesome.

So, maybe you care and maybe you don't, but this is a list of my top ten favorite songs that mention rain (in no particular order).

1. Remember When It Rained (Josh Groban)

2. Thunder (Boys Like Girls)

3. Broken (Kenneth Cope)

4. Unwritten (Natasha Bedingfield)

5. Laughter in the Rain (Neil Sedaka)

6. Can I Have This Dance? (High School Musical 3)

7. Running To Stand Still (U2)

8. A Little Fall of Rain (Les Miserables)

9. Fire and Rain (James Taylor)

10. Lost (Michael Buble)

And now, what say you? What rain songs do you enjoy?

4 comments:

Kimm said...

(formerly mother of three)
I'm sitting here at Sorenson this morning 6:00am, and I notice you just made a post. It was then I realized how you do everything you do...You don't SLEEP!! ha ha

My favorite 'rain' song is "I Love A Rainy Night", I think it was Eddie Rabbit ( am I dating myself here??)

ablackman said...

You're not alone when it comes to loving rain songs. Take a look at the webpage below and see.

http://www.lacarte.org/songs/rain/

Teachinfourth said...

Where do I even begin?

Please forgive me for this...

Ben Folds Five - Raindrops Keep Falling on My HeadHoward Jones - Don't Always Look at the RainEvan & Jaron - Like the RainBreakng Benjamin - RainMatchbox 20 - Rainmaker

Jellyfish - Watchin' the Rain

Roxette - Watercolours in the RainTravis - Why Does it Always Rain on MeCCR - Who'll Stop the RainPeter Gabriel - Red RainBarry Manilow - I Made it Through the RainCCR - Have You Ever Seen the Rain?Gordon Lightfoot - Early Morning RainKatherine Nelson - Sometimes He Lets it RainSteven Curtis Chapman - DiveCasting Crowns - Praise You in the StormDownhere - Calmer of the StormI could go on, but I will forbear making a larger list.

Teachinfourth said...

Wow, sorry about the jumbled mess I made by trying to insert hotlinks to them all. I could just list the URLs I guess...

Ah well, it adds character, right?