Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hooray For Halloween!

Remember how we decorated our (haunted) house 2 years ago? And then how we went all out and even did a spook alley last year?

Remember how we said we're taking a break this year?

We lied.

All of the decorations will be back up this year, but not until Halloween week. So if you missed seeing Allen's amazing Halloween brainchild last year, come check it out!

And if you think it looks impressive during the day, you've got to check it out at night.


(But no spook alley this year. Sorry.)

4 comments:

Chelle! said...

Oh, I am so sad that there is not going to be a spook alley this year!! It was the best one ever!!! But, I am excited to see the decorations!!!

annette said...

Woo hoo! If you need any help, I've got a few volunteers over here who would love to lend a hand!

Cara said...

You are going to have to email me your address because I only see you at my Aunt Eileen's house :)
Cara.lerud@yahoo.com I want to see this haunted house!

Shellie said...

The decorations are so great! I'm glad you're using them again.