Sunday, October 28, 2007

You Should See It At Night!

** Welcome TIP JUNKIE Readers! And hello to those visiting from A SOFT PLACE TO LAND too!**
If you have any questions about how any of this was created, leave me a comment and I'll be happy to respond. Thanks for stopping by!

*******

Here's why I haven't posted anything new in the last week....
(driveway and garage)

(front lawn... check out the witch on the roof!)

(cemetery close-up)


(inside the crypt on the driveway)

(part of the spook alley inside the garage)


(the front room inside the house)


(more of the front room)

(front steps)


(witch on the roof appears to be flying at night)

Remember last year? Well, Allen really outdid himself this year. (And there are plenty more surprises you don't see here.) You seriously need to come to our haunted house on Halloween!

18 comments:

Rebecca said...

Um, is that (Picture #1) the cinder block fence Allen has been working on in your back yard for years?

Allen is crazy...and I mean that in the best possible way. :)

Rebecca said...

P.S. I betcha KSL t.v. would like this!

annette said...

I can't wait to come to your house for halloween! What time will you be open for visitors? (We missed it at the ward party, because we had a dinner to go to.)

To say that you "out did" yourselves is an understatement! It's AMAZING! And so are you! It's so great to find people who go all out for Halloween. Who doesn't love fun, friends, treats, and an excuse to dress up in character and be someone or something else? Our whole family get's into it! (Well, only compared to some! :) )

Gina said...

You are killing me! You've gotta win that Yahoo contest, or whatever contest it is. Wowee! I love it!

Julie said...

WOW!!! I've been too tired to decorate this year. I told my kids we'd decorate if they could clean their rooms....it's not gonna happen this year.

Michelle said...

This was the coolest thing that I have done all Halloween season. It was so cool-other than I did scream quite a few times. I am looking forward to next years!!! This was FABULOUS!!

Shellie said...

That was so fun! You guys are amazing!!!

Jennifer said...

Wowza- So cool & spoooky! :)

Laurel MacD said...

Oh my - I wish I could see it in real life.

Kendra said...

Wow! You really go all out! That is fantastic! I especially like the flying witch. I want one of those! Thanks for sharing!

tidymom said...

WOW!!!!! simply SPOOKY!!!!!

Happy Fall!
~Tidymom

To The Moon and Back said...

oh wow! I wish I was one of your neighbors! Amazing. Love it.

Traci said...

WAHHHHH, I want to be able to do that to my house.....WE DON'T HAVE TRICK OR TREATERS.....sniff, sniff.

It looks AMAZING!!!!

Brenda said...

You are officially one of the coolest moms EVER!

michelle said...

ohhh Wow! You have something to be so proud of. I am sure everyone in your neighborhood loves this! I linked to your blog thr Tip Junkie. Thanks for sharing your wonderul ideas! :)

Maribel said...

You are going to be rock..! These Halloween ornaments are really very scary and funky.

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Whoa!!! you guys go ALL OUT! It looks amazing!

Astrid said...

Holy Schmoly! You've done an INCREDIBLE job decorating for Halloween! I wish I could come to your house for Halloween! It's fantastic!!!! :)