Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quilt for NieNie Auction

UPDATE: THE AUCTION HAS ENDED AND THE WINNER IS LUCKY RED HEN!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GENEROUS BIDS - YOU ALL AMAZE ME.

(Quilt front)


(Quilt back)

Opening bid:$150

If you're wondering what's going on, read here.

If you would like to bid on this twin-sized, pieced quilt which was generously donated by my Aunt Eva and Uncle Barry (THANK YOU!) please leave a comment with your bid amount (for example: I bid $200).

Bids should be in whole dollar amounts. Please read any previous comments to be sure your bid is at least $1 higher than the highest bid. Also make sure your comment includes some way I can contact you at the auction's end.

This auction will run until Saturday (August 30th) at midnight, MST. The winning bidder will send payment to Stephanie and Christian Nielson's Recovery Fund via Paypal (see button below) and then send me a copy of the "payment confirmed" email from Paypal. All shipping costs will be covered by me - or if you are local to Utah Valley, pickup (or drop off) will be arranged.

Any other questions? Leave a comment and I'll answer it for everyone.

If you don't want to bid, but still want to donate, please do so by clicking this button:







Here are some close-ups so you can see all of the detail put into this quilt:
(click on any picture to enlarge it for more detail)
Thanks for coming!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'll start! $175 :)

Pam said...

$200, pamelabutler717@yahoo.com

Pmom @ Chocolate and Garlic said...

$225

Allen said...

$250, sspresidency@gmail.com

Gerb said...

You people are AWESOME! Let's keep it going... I mean, all it takes is another $1 (or $2... or $50) to not only own this gorgeous quilt, but to help a GREAT cause!

Keep bidding! And thanks so much for your interest.

Lucky Red Hen said...

$251
Lucky Red Hen at gmail dot com

Gerb said...

It's over, and the LUCKY winner is LUCKY Red Hen! Please email me your payment confirmation from PayPal and your mailing information and I'll get this sent to you ASAP!

Thanks so much for your generosity, everyone. You're all AWESOME.

Lucky Red Hen said...

Yay! I won :)