Sunday, January 27, 2008

Modest is Hottest

Because I am over 30 and have given birth to eight babies I do not wear swimsuits any longer. I just have not felt comfortable with exposing that much pale, s0-white-it's-almost-blue skin to the unsuspecting public.

Those days are over! Here's the newest thing in modesty...a swimsuit I can't wait to get my hands on.

It's WholesomeWear.

Their website states that it is "Swimwear that highlights the face rather than the body." Sounds like my kind of swimsuit!

If you act now, they are having a 25% off sale! Hurry, they're going fast...

NEWS FLASH: In case my sarcasm is lost on you, I am kidding. Apparently, some believed my words to be true. I DO wear a swim suit, with the wonderful addition of long-length board shorts. And that's the truth.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, G, am I your first hit in Puerto Rico? :)

Personally, I would feel completely comfortable in that swimsuit, except for the fact that I think I would get more stares in that suit than I ever do in my modest-as-a-Motherhood-Maternity-suit-comes black dress suit and whitish-bluish (now with a few oddly patterned burn lines) pasty skin as it is!

Julie said...

It's swimwear for polygamists....

(Are they allowed to go swimming? Maybe Uncle Mark could answer that question.)






I'm terribly snarky today, aren't I?

Mom not Mum said...

LOL I'm just thinking it should be long sleeved because the farmers tan is ONLY going to get worse in that.

annette said...

Is the suit under the dress? It looks like two pieces.

Well, I'm not a nudist, but I'm proud of my little "baby pouch" tummy. I'd rather show off my curves and make my husband smile. Okay, granted I'm not pasty white either. You have my sympathy there. My hubby, on the other hand...well, when he went to Rio, people thought he was an albino!