Thursday, February 28, 2013

You Are A Remarkable Human Being


Compliment form found HERE

Did you know that tomorrow, March 1st, is National Compliment Day?

I love random, little-known holidays almost as much as I love your hair today.  I am super excited to spend an entire day paying compliments to everyone I come in contact with.  Whoever thought up this day for everyone to make a conscious effort to notice the good in others AND tell them about it was a genius!

Ready for tomorrow?  Let's get to work!

I'm going to post copies of the 'Take a Compliment' form I found online (see above) and leave them all over the place: mirrors of public restrooms, grocery store bulletin boards, community mailboxes, gas pumps - the possibilities are endless!  Then I'm going to compliment people like crazy - all day long.


Need some compliment ideas to help you get started?  Try THESE.

Or THESE.

Or watch this little video for some inspiration:



Will you join in my crusade?

(I bet that just made you think of a song.  You're so awesome like that.)

6 comments:

Just SO said...

TOTALLY heard the song.
And,
I'm in.

Linn said...

This post is so fabulous, as are you. I'm in.

Karin said...

You don't know me but I read your blog all the time. Thank you for this post. I'm in too.

Gerb said...

You guys are all awesome!

Mindy said...

It's a wonderful post and a great idea.

Rachel said...

I have your 'compliments' taped to my kitchen cupboard. Henny Penny read the one about the shoes this morning and said, "That one really fits you mom". :D

Why thank you!!