Friday, February 1, 2013

Quick Quips


(As I hang up the phone)
Little O: Was that a boy or a girl?
Me: A girl.
Little O: (fist pump) Yesssssssss!
Me: You like girls better?
Little O: Um, yeah.  Duh.

A love note from Curly...


Little O: I had a bad dream and it was called Scooby Doo And Shaggy And That Other Guy Who Does Stuff With Them Turned Into A Robot.
Allen: We need to just throw away your Scooby Doo movie so you'll stop having bad dreams.
Little O: You can't just throw away bad dreams, Dad.



This is something Hubba brought home.  The last 2 answers are my favorites.

Hubba: Is there such a thing as sound-proof underwear?  'Cuz I think they could come in handy.

Little O: You need to throw these books away!  The pictures disappeared!
Me: Not all books have pictures, believe it or not.
Little O: Just letters and letters and letters on pages?  That's so boring!  What can you look at?
Me: The words.  And you read them and they create pictures in your mind.
Little O: I don't even know words yet!  Why do you always have to be so distracting?

5 comments:

HL said...

Love!

Mindy said...

Love it!

I have the feeling that your life is rarely boring... and that you wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Thanks for sharing a smile.

Rachel said...

Sound proof undies...... I'd like to order several pair in several teenage boy sizes please.

Petersons Blog Spot said...

Hubba is brilliant - I love the underwear idea.

And Little O already likes girls, huh? I mean, Duh!

Emily Trumble said...

Your kids are so cute! I love reading your blog. Thanks again for always sharing.