Monday, August 17, 2009

She Takes The Cake

These are the not-quite-right cupcakes I found on the tray at my brother Chip's house.
This is the cute, pudgy hand that stole the not-quite-right cupcakes I found on the tray at my brother Chip's house.
This is the girl that licked the frosting from the not-quite-right cupcakes that were stolen from the tray by the cute, pudgy hand at my brother Chip's house.
This is the girl with the cute, pudgy hands who is happy to share by returning the stolen, not-quite-right cupcakes to the tray after licking off the frosting so others could enjoy them at my brother Chip's house.

p.s. Hubba thought they were delicious.

7 comments:

Cari said...

Gotta love kids! She's adorable!

Sister Pottymouth said...

BAAAAAHahahahahahahahaha! That is AWESOME!!

Infertility Goddess said...

how could a girl like that get in trouble - she is too cute!
Jen

Jon and Maryanne said...

LOL! Too funny!

Teachinfourth said...

...and then the beatings began, and there was much rejoicing.

Anaise said...

We have cupcakes just like that at our house sometimes . . . hmmmmmm.

hintonrae said...

HILARIOUS! How adorable. And I love how you were right there with the camera..."take another one, sweetie...I need to get a picture of this..."