Monday, April 4, 2011

Quick Quips


"Why does the car have a line for 140 miles per hour if you're not even allowed to drive that fast?"

All-a-Boy: "Animals were put on the earth for us to eat."
Hubba: "Yeah - except for alligators."

Little O finds Allen's glasses and watch, puts them on, then proclaims to me:

"Flashlights don't even flash at all. They're just lights. Whose idea was that?"

"Do you think the guys on the planet where they made Star Wars ever watch earth-people in a movie and memorize everything we say?"

Overheard during a Tabernacle Choir performance between speakers during General Conference yesterday: "Whoa! Are those angels singing?!"

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I've always wondered about that line for over the speed limit speeds as well. Why tempt me? I mean, do you really think my truck can go that fast? One has to know.... or at least try....

As for the Star Wars characters, they totally mimic us and wish they were us. No one in their right mind would walk around with bagels on the sides of their heads....... just sayin.....

Life with Kaishon said...

I just read the sweetest post about you at your friends blog. I had to come and say hi.

Thank you for being someone that makes a difference in the world. What a joy.

Richard & Natalie said...

I've always wondered about that 140 line myself...

Super cute! Especially that pic of Little O, who, by the way, is getting to be way too big.

Chelle! said...

Oh, I love little O's gorgeous eyes!! He brightens my day when I see him.

Teachinfourth said...

Oh, Gerb...your kids never fail to make me laugh.

And laugh.

And then laugh some more...