Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quick Quips: Travel Version

All of the following quotes came from Hubba while driving on our trip to California over spring break.


"We should of left sooner so all those cars wouldn't be ahead of us!"


"Maybe if our van had a motor we could go fast like all these cars that keep passing us."


"Why do we just keep on driving on this same road all the time?"


"I keep getting bubbles in my ears when we drive over mountains. But if I drink my spit they pop."


"Some of the ladies on those big signs (billboards near Las Vegas) forgot to put more clothes on."

4 comments:

Kristi said...

My favorite is the Las Vegas one!
Love it!

Richard & Natalie said...

That kid and his quips make vacation all the more enjoyable, doesn't he?
And I whole heartily agree about the billboards near Vegas. Spot on Hubba!

Teachinfourth said...

Man, I can't wait until I get him as a fifth grader someday...well, five more years.

Chelle! said...

Oh I love talking to Hubba. He makes me smile. When he sat and read to me last time I was visiting...it made my whole day.

Thanks for sharing. Those comments made me giggle.