Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dracula's Bride

As a little bonus for you who read me here and at 4P, may I present the most hideous and embarrassing formal dress I have ever worn... but at least I have the hand positioning right. (Junior Prom, 1989)


It's prom season around these parts. Add that to the fact that I received an invitation for the 20-year reunion of my high school graduation recently and all sorts of crazy memories have been coming back to me.

I am so glad that the prom which Coolister went to was more focused on having fun than making the biggest (and most expensive) impression.

I'll tell you all about the night(s) of my senior prom(s) at Four Perspectives today.

7 comments:

Richard & Natalie said...

Gerb, You.Are.HOT!!!
Lol! I love it! Yes, you definitely got the hand position and the 80's big bangs right.

Teachinfourth said...

Love the Amy Grant hair.

Just SO said...

I really, really need to dig out my prom pictures. But I can't remember where I put them.

Those gloves are freaking awesome.

Lori said...

What a babe. Love it. ;)

Gerb said...

Natalie- You.Are.KIND! I am NOT hot. I am anything BUT hot. I can not own such a comment when I know to the ultimate center of all I believe to be right and true that this is one of the most embarrassing photos I have ever had taken. Did you not see the "gloves"?

T5th- Me and Aqua Net, we were BFFs.

SO- I'm thinking this could be an awesome punk outfit these days - just throw on a jean jacket and some Converse...

Lori- If you mean 'babe' as in 'baby' - I concur. I look like I'm 10 and playing dress-up!

Janet said...

I'm just glad I got a comment from you on my blog before you turned off comments! But I totally understand. The same thing happens to me, I just don't have little ones any more. You just go be a great mom and I'll keep reading!

CNG cylinders said...

hey,
this post is very interesting and excellent.All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and
i appreciate you.
Anyway thanks for sharing.