I carry a few safety pins in my purse :) I was at work one time and my button fell of my pants! I safety pinned it back together...not the button, but the pants ;)
That is one thing that I first noticed about you. We were sitting in Tracy's house and you had just walked in for your very first camp meeting. I wondered if you knew that you had a saftey pin attached to your pants...but chalked it up to having a lot of children. Ha Ha
6 comments:
Oh man! So sorry to hear about your pain with your gall bladder. Hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself girl!
From your title I thought you had decided to send that gall bladder packing...
I carry a few safety pins in my purse :) I was at work one time and my button fell of my pants! I safety pinned it back together...not the button, but the pants ;)
That is one thing that I first noticed about you. We were sitting in Tracy's house and you had just walked in for your very first camp meeting. I wondered if you knew that you had a saftey pin attached to your pants...but chalked it up to having a lot of children. Ha Ha
Autumn- As Michael Buble would say, I'm feelin'....good.
Natalie- Nope. I've still got gall.
Kinsey- Exactly! Safety first. ;)
chelle- Really? The first thing you noticed about me? I love that.
Post a Comment