Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1,2,3 All Eyes On Me

When Elle was getting all of her things packed up into boxes before she left on her mission she found all sorts of random things she had collected over the years and distributed a lot of them amongst her siblings.  At one point she asked me if I had some glue and, thinking she needed to fix something, gave her some.

Later that day, I found this:

Apparently she had a package of googly eyes that she did not want to go to waste.  Throughout the week I have continued to find miscellaneous objects in our house watching me with bulging, wild googly eyes.

 




This one actually scared me a little bit...







I love that, along with various knickknacks and bags and boxes, Elle left some of her sense of humor behind.

6 comments:

Gina Smith said...

This is the greatest.

Linn said...

This is awesomeness.

Anaise said...

That is hilarious! What fun, clever, outrageous, delightful children you have!

Life Happens said...

You have such an awesome family!! I found your blog when I googled about subchorionic hemorrhage, as I experienced it on Monday night. It was a very scary experience. Thanks for sharing your story.

Petersons said...

That is so cool!!!

Mindy said...

This is wonderful. :)