Monday, May 20, 2013

What Policemen Do


I was cleaning out Hubba's backpack and found quite a few interesting writing projects.  This page was in a book about community helpers.  The kids were supposed to write what they think each community helper does while at work. 


Suddenly I fully understand why boys want to be policemen when they grow up.  Eating endless donuts, riding a motorcycle, having a dog and terminating zombies, all while catching the bad guys?  It's a little boy's dream come true.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That kid makes me laugh. After watching countless videos of drunks who've been arrested (my dad was city attorney) I would bet most police officers would agree that they spend their time catching zombies!

Anaise said...

It's always so fun to peek into a child's mind! That's hilarious!

Mindy said...

This made me smile...:)

Angela said...

your kids crack me up glad your writing this all down

A Lark said...

Perhaps not the same reasons little girls want to grow up and marry policeman.... but still.... (: