I was cleaning out Hubba's backpack and found quite a few interesting writing projects. This page was in a book about community helpers. The kids were supposed to write what they think each community helper does while at work.
Suddenly I fully understand why boys want to be policemen when they grow up. Eating endless donuts, riding a motorcycle, having a dog and terminating zombies, all while catching the bad guys? It's a little boy's dream come true.
5 comments:
That kid makes me laugh. After watching countless videos of drunks who've been arrested (my dad was city attorney) I would bet most police officers would agree that they spend their time catching zombies!
It's always so fun to peek into a child's mind! That's hilarious!
This made me smile...:)
your kids crack me up glad your writing this all down
Perhaps not the same reasons little girls want to grow up and marry policeman.... but still.... (:
Post a Comment