Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Quick Quips


Little O (to a man handing out popcorn at Home Depot): If you give me some popcorn I'll tell you a real good secret about my mom.


"What's with the smoke." 


Little O: I like holding hands with you, Mom.  Holding hands makes my feel feel better.


Little O was standing by the bathroom mirror, watching me get ready for church.
Me: What do you think?  How do I look?
Little O: I would totally take you to the ball.
(This is probably my favorite of any compliment I have ever received in my entire life.)

Me: Why do you squeeze your eyes shut when you smile sometimes?
Little O: I am just SO, SO happy and the happy might come out from my eyeballs!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So, how was the ball? :)

This post just made me squeeze my eyes shut so happiness could come out my eyeballs too. I get that.

Anaise said...

I'm dying to know what the secret was!!!!