Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome Home!

When Allen got home from his recent trip, the kids had this message waiting for him on the garage. They are so thoughtful and sweet, I thought. And then when I went out the next morning to take a picture of their welcome, I got a better view of what they had created.
(very creative!)

(love this!)

(Ummmm... I'm not exactly sure if this is a human but it has sparkly teeth)

To be honest, some of them left me wondering what exactly goes on in the inner workings of their young minds.

A robot reading about communism?


A dinosaur and a vampire? Hey, wait a minute....


what?!

And even after Cowgirl explained this masterpiece to me, I still don't really get it.

Initially I thought this was a stick person in a dress, but alas...
she is headless.


What do you think? Should I start saving now for therapy?

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Exceptional people don't need therapy.

Rachel said...

Me thinks your kids are wonderful and creative and don't put them in therapy please! Having a star on one's belly isn't a bad thing!!! :D

Connie said...

You have some very creative kids!

Richard & Natalie said...

I love all of the creativity that flows from your family.
I say let them draw away! At some point the therapist would have them do that anyway, so save yourself some money!
My personal fave is the dinosaur and vampire. It explains so much.

Teachinfourth said...

To be honest, it's probably much too late for therapy...

Elemenob said...

The dinosaur and vampire is definitely my favorite as well. Whoever drew that one must be a genius!
And personally, I think therapy sounds ridiculously fun. Sign me up!

Gerb said...

Bec- You're my favorite.

Rach- They're pretty much covered in stars. :)

Connie- It's true. And I love it.

Nat- Maybe you could explain it to me, then? It was ElemenoB who drew that one and it fits her personality exactly.

T5- I'm thinking a bit of dance therapy may be in order, though.

ElemenoB- Is it any wonder why I love you?