Sunday, October 23, 2011

School Picture Day

School picture day was here.

I like to let the kids get crazy for these pictures because we don't buy them. So really, why not?

Princess informed me right off that "I am not really too much of a weird person most of the time so I want to just, um, look mostly just normal in my school picture even though our family is kind of more weird."

I was fine with that.

Hubba recently had a haircut so there wasn't much to work with.

But Cowgirl? She had a plan.


My favorite part is the 'beard'. Apparently the school photographer was not a big fan of this genius idea and told her, "I'm going to have to have you take that ponytail out from under your chin."

It's a good thing I can appreciate her awesome sense of humor and already got a picture before she left for school.

4 comments:

Gina said...

What a stick in the mud. Hundreds and maybe thousands of kids later he was not bored with the "normal" and refreshed to have someone as awesome as her to spice it up? Stick in the mud.

Sybrina said...

I love it! What creative children you are raising!

Rachel said...

LOLOLOLOL! That. Is. Awesome!!!! Dumb school photographer........ Someone needs to take the starch out of his shorts.

Anonymous said...

It is a little unfair to the other kids in her class photo...