Friday, October 7, 2011

Dreams Come True at BYU

My oldest boy is loving the college life. Not only the independence and keeping late hours, but most especially the people he's run into while there.


A couple of the Kid History guys

The one and only Jimmer

I can honestly admit that I am pretty jealous. When I was working at BYU one of the most exciting people I ran into was John Walsh (whom most BYU fans probably don't even remember) and the funny thing about that was that we went to high school together so it was no big deal. I didn't even know he was BYU's starting quarterback until my husband told me.

Keep living the dream, Coolister.

(If you could try to get a decent amount of sleep while doing it, that would be awesome.)



9 comments:

GaeLynn said...

Thanks for providing the link to the Kid History Guys! Never heard of them but they are pretty hilarious!

Cami said...

LOVE the Kid History Guys, seriously SO creative!!! And we love Jimmer too.

Kara said...

We went to the Smith Field house on Saturday only to find it was closed early for Conference. On the way back to the car Jimmer walked right by us. I heard my son, a few feet behind us, yell go BYU just as Jimmer walked by him. I think it was just a coincidence for I'm sure he didn't recognize him but my girls sure did and are still talking about it.

Teachinfourth said...

Man, talk about catching the breaks...

Rebecca said...

I love that your son makes Jimmer look little! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too! Jerri

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

I grew up in the same stake as those Roberts boys. Imagine trying to come up with fantastic road shows, lip synchs, youth conference skits, you name it when the guys that do Kid History were your competition. They've been like this since they were kids.

Connie said...

Is your son really taller than Jimmer? Awesome!

I love Kid History.

Looks like he's having a good time.

Rachel said...

Whoa! Jimmer looks short and scrawny next to your boy! :D

The Kid History Guys rock. Seriously funny.