Friday, October 14, 2011

Quick Quips


Curly: Mom, look! There is red on the top of the mountains! Wait... is that hot lava?! Are our mountains really volcanoes?
Me: Nope. That is just the trees changing colors. It means fall is coming.
Curly: Oh. So I guess they are fall-canoes instead of vol-canoes.


Can I be a robber for Halloween if I promise not to be one when I grow up?


Hubba: Can I build a spaceship?
Me: Sure.
Hubba: Then I need a blowtorch and some big pieces of metal for my birthday.


Me: What do you want for dinner?
Curly: The potato soup that is red.
Me: You mean tomato soup?
Curly: No, I don't like tomatoes.
Me: You mean the soup we eat with grilled cheese sandwiches?
Curly: Yeah. I want red potato soup and girl cheese sandwiches.


I can't believe they drank from the same cup! That's pretty much like kissing!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

:D Awesome!!!

Coolister said...

HAHAHA rofl. Hubba is hilarious!! How does he even know what a blowtorch is?!? HAHAHA rofl.

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics of your kids! "fall-canoes" very clever! Jerri

Anaise said...

:) Too funny!

(I like the new pictures too, but isn't Thumbelina's picture the same as before?)

Gerb said...

Anaise- We're still waiting on a couple more pictures. I just wanted to switch out the ones I already had while I was thinking about it. :) Thanks for noticing!

Brown Thumb Mama said...

HAHAHA! Girl cheese sandwiches are the best!!