This was SO great! When I find photos on my camera they are always of bugs, dirt, and feet. I think it's a boy thing! I think I like seeing their faces!!
What I find to be so impressive is how clean, hair done, in Sunday clothes all of your kids are!We had our primary program today and I looked at Henny Penny and thought, "Oops. I should have taken more time on her hair". Poor orphan......
Little O is so handsome in his tie! I'm in love!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This was SO great! When I find photos on my camera they are always of bugs, dirt, and feet. I think it's a boy thing!
I think I like seeing their faces!!
What I find to be so impressive is how clean, hair done, in Sunday clothes all of your kids are!
We had our primary program today and I looked at Henny Penny and thought, "Oops. I should have taken more time on her hair". Poor orphan......
Little O is so handsome in his tie! I'm in love!!
Post a Comment