Monday, March 21, 2011

Quick Quips


"Bacteria are like cell zombies because they have no brains. That is, if you call a nucleus a brain."

"Sometimes I just forget to think."

"Every time a baby is born a mom turns into a milk cow."

(In a prayer) "And please bless that we can all be good so that God can have a good day today."

"Mom, I have more cookie?"
"No."
"But I soooooo cuuuuute!"

"I really want All-a-Boy to be with Jesus in heaven someday but he just keeps on following Satan. I'm going to miss him when I'm in heaven and I look down to where he and Satan are all hot and sweaty."

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Even with my oldest being 18, when I say 'no,' I still occasionally get the 'but I love you, mom!' The cute thing got worn out :-). Your kids are too adorable.

Rachel said...

HA! No worries. I'll be keeping company with All A Boy. :D

Amy L said...

Cute, cute, cute. And thanks for adding the pic of Baby X (great name for him, too).

Teachinfourth said...

That last comment had me literally laughing out loud with hysteria!

Now I just need to know who said it...though I already have a pretty good idea.

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Oh I LOVE the Satan comment.

About 6 years ago my son asked, while sitting in church, "who is that guy that Jordan follows?" I was confused - Jordan is 3 - who does she follow??? I continued with my confusion until he said "You know, Jackson and I are good, we follow Jesus, who does Jordan follow??"

This was the same year he told Santa that he was good but his little sister wasn't. Ah, to be the big brother of a 3 year old!