Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quick Quips


"I'm going to dress up for the science fair because it makes me look more intelligent."

"I wish people would pay me money instead of compliments."

ElemenoB: "I have the car in drive, but it won't go forward."
Me: "You'll have to let off the emergency brake."
ElemenoB: (Lets off the emergency brake.) "It still won't go forward!"
Me: "Well, you're going to have to actually start the car before it will drive anywhere."

Little O burps. "I farted in my mouth!"

Me: "What does apple start with?"
Hubba: "A!"
Me: "What does snake start with?"
Hubba: "S!"
Me: "What does car start with?"
Hubba: "A key!"

"Why does this ball say 'CHINA' on it?"
"P-cuz that is where all balls are made. That's what they do in China."
"So.... China is like Santa's workshop?"
"Yes. The elves live in China."

6 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL! A key. That is fabulous!

And here all this time I thought balls were from the good ol' USA.

;)

Farscaper said...

Love it!!
Love it!!!
Love it!!!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

A key - LOVED IT!

When I was little we called it a "butt burp". It actually came from a shirt I had with Bert and Ernie and Ernie ways "but Bert!!"

Teachinfourth said...

Farted in your mouth...classic!

Autumn said...

Always a good time reading your blog. I only have 3 kids (ages: 4,2 1/2, and 4 months)so far and I am feeling overwhelmed almost all the time. I think about you all the time and wonder how you do it. If I wait for energy to return I may never potty train my 2 1/2 year old. You are one of my role models and I need advice from a pro.

Shannon said...

Little O is hot on Hubba's awesome trail!

"Now you have to start the car" - love it.