Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clouds


It is my day to post over at Four Perspectives. Come see what I have learned about my lifelong love affair with clouds.


ALSO! Please keep reading...

I wanted to tell you about an auction that you really should check out. Not only are there some great items up for bid (Christmas is coming!), but it's for a wonderful cause as well.

You can read more about the auction here at Tiburon's famous Shark Bait blog or just head straight over to it here. I promise it will be worth your time and money!

Do me a favor and go check it out.

2 comments:

laura said...

I loved your cloud metaphor. You are a deep thinker. Reading your blog makes me happy. Thanks for writing.

Janet said...

I'm glad your comments are back on, I missed commenting on your blog. I loved the cloud post!

and I wanted to comment right after my cute daughter, Laura!