Thursday, October 14, 2010

Together We Can


The following conversation was overheard during dinner this week:

All-a-Boy: "The Reflections contest is coming up soon. I think I'm going to draw a picture for my entry. The theme is 'Together We Can' so I think I want to draw a clown fish and a sea anemone and title it 'Together We Can Be Safe'."

Cowgirl: "Want to know what I'm going to do?"

All-a-Boy: "No. You'll probably draw a clown fish and an anemone just to copy me."

Princess: "Or you could draw a cute puppy!"

Cowgirl: "No, I want to take a picture of you two with your arms around each other and call it 'Together We Can Do Anything.' "

Hubba: "Well, I'll draw a puppy. No, I'll draw TWO puppies. Two puppies POOPING! And I'll call it 'Together We Can Poop'!"



You've gotta love the mind of a 5-year-old boy.

10 comments:

Brown Thumb Mama said...

Hubba, you are AWESOME. Jackjack would do the same.

randbeth said...

That is so funny. I can totally picture it. We have had some creative ideas here also.

Chip said...

Hubba: "Well, I'll draw a puppy. No, I'll draw TWO puppies. Two puppies POOPING! And I'll call it 'Together We Can Poop'!"

Yes we can, Hubba... YES WE CAN!

Rachel said...

Laughing out loud! Really loud! Oh Hubba! As we said...... all conversations lead to poop or farts.......

Connie said...

I hope you post their entries! I can't think of anything better than a picture of 2 pooping dogs! Did the inspiration come from the book?

Sarah said...

Yep, that's five-year-old humor coming at 'cha. My son wants to name our next baby (if we get the chance to have one more) "Poopy-face-yuckiness"

He has LOTS more absurd names if we have a girl...

Shannon said...

Hubba RULES.

Richard & Natalie said...

Hubba equals awesomeness!

May the pooping dogs win!

Farscaper said...

I LOVE IT!!!!
Kids are AWESOME!! (and strange)

Teachinfourth said...

I'd vote for his…if I had a vote, which I don't.