Monday, July 12, 2010

Quick Quips

From the mouths (and pens) of my kids...


"I just talkded but I didn't thinkded."

"Stuff is not things! Stuff is just stuff!"


(The following conversation took place at 4:15 a.m.)
"Mom?"
(disoriented) "Huh?"
"MOM!?"
"YES?!"
(excited) "Thank you!"


(The following conversation took place at 2:00 a.m.)
Curly, age 3: "Mom, can you forgive me cuz of all the mean and bad fings I already done before?"
Me: "Yes. I forgive you."
Curly: "And do you love me so, so much?"
Me: "Yes, I really do."
Curly: "Then maybe can you scoot over and let me sleep in your bed wif you?"


"When I go to school, if I write that my name is Star Wars and tell my teacher that my name is Star Wars, will she call me that? Or should I just tell her to call me Secret Agent?"

"I don't want to be a fighterfighter when I grow up anymore. I want to be a secret agent because they have missiles on their helicopters. All fighterfighters have is big water guns."

"When you say I am in big trouble it just makes me so sad that you are listening to Satan again."

7 comments:

Amy said...

What does Satan sound like?

Rachel said...

Gerb! Your kids crack me up! Reading what they say is proof that they truly are brilliant kids. I love their thoughts and imaginations

Shannon said...

I bet that last one was Hubba's, right?

Farscaper said...

I love the 4:15am "conversation".

um.... what did I just agree to?

ablackman said...

So, is Curly "age 5" at 2am and then 3 years old during the day, or what?

Linn said...

Hilarious! I loved just spending time catching up on everything I missed while on vacation. Those kids are so cute--and funny!

Richard & Natalie said...

Gerb, Will you quit listening to Satan already? (hee hee)
I also love the late night/early morning converstaions.