Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday was busy. There was a beautiful funeral for my dear Aunt Sandra who passed away last week and then the impromptu family reunion that always takes place after such events. All in all, it was a wonderful day and I was once again reminded of how amazingly blessed I am to have married into such an awesome family.

I also posted at 4P yesterday, but I was too busy to remind you to click over there to read it. But I'm reminding you now, and you know how the saying goes: better late than never! It's definitely not my usual blog fodder, but I just couldn't resist...

If you know who this is (I didn't until a few days ago), I hope you think I'm kidding. But I'm not.

2 comments:

Anaise said...

The funeral and "reunion" for my aunt were also joyful--sad, sweet, and funny--I hope your Aunt Sandra's family is peaceful in the midst of their loss.

Lori said...

Blessings.