Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's All About The Journey

photo from laisietu.com

I set a goal last year and the time is drawing near for me to have accomplished it.

However difficult it has been, I have accepted the fact that it is not going to happen.

This song sums up what I have learned.

And so does this quote:

"The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It isn't a calamity to die with dreams unfilled, but it is a calamity not to dream."
~Benjamin Mays

I'll tell you all about it at Four Perspectives.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I set some goals at the beginning of this year and once again I am realizing that not only have I not reached my goals but they are impossible. So, I'm at a cross roads. Do I do like I keep doing every year and keep setting the same impossible goal/dream or do I give them up and set different goals......

I'm trying to decide what different goals I can set that will bring me to the same end results as the first set of goals. I'm not sure it is possible but danged if I'm going to give up!

I do believe.....you'll do better than you think! I can't wait to hear how it all goes.