Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What Time Is It?

Time to read scriptures! We try to make time every night to read a chapter from the scriptures together as a family. This has had many benefits for us, but the most unexpected one is this:

It puts the little kids to sleep like magic every time!

9 comments:

Gina said...

Ahh...the blessings are flowing down from heaven!

Rebecca said...

You guys must be in those long Alma chapters, huh? ;)

annette said...

They don't call it the "Good Book" for nothin'.

It's all about the "Crew" said...

How cute!

Yes, the scriptures are a pretty good cure for anyone experiencing a bout of insomnia! Probably because the words are so soothing.

Cami said...

I absolutely LOVE this photo. We read the "Lehi Book" to Kate every night, too. Nothing puts her to sleep faster, plus, she's learning that we read the scriptures every day.

Cari said...

That's great! We always try to read first thing in the morning but after reading this, we're switching to nights!

Shellie said...

I read to my kids while they eat and their mouths are full, but this looks even better. Scriptures by osmosis!

Chelle! said...

WOW!! That looks like me when I am reading the scriptures. You would think that I would pick a different time to read other than, when I am dead tired. Keep up being a SUPERB MOM!!

Corine Moore said...

LOL - I remember that from when mine were little. :) I miss the little ones. Isn't it great to have the gospel? :D