Shameful, isn't it? The truth is, I'm not quite as nerdy of a Grobanite since I discovered Michael Buble. Now, if HE came out with a Christmas album, too - life would be complete.
Besides, Josh never answered all my fan mail or accepted my invitation to come do a benefit concert in my living room, so I've lost a little respect.
5 comments:
What?! You mean to tell me that you, a Grobanite, have not already purchased this new CD? I don't believe it!
Ahhhhh...listening to this must bee what Heaven is like. Two of my most favorite things, Josh Groban and Christmas music!
Oh, I agree!!! Christmas music and Josh Groban--what a delightful treat!!
Rebecca -
Shameful, isn't it? The truth is, I'm not quite as nerdy of a Grobanite since I discovered Michael Buble. Now, if HE came out with a Christmas album, too - life would be complete.
Besides, Josh never answered all my fan mail or accepted my invitation to come do a benefit concert in my living room, so I've lost a little respect.
Amen! I hear you on both Josh Groban and Michael Buble. I was so sad that they've both come to Salt Lake and I've missed it every time!
Post a Comment