Tuesday, September 19, 2017

More Jokes for Kids!

I still put jokes in my kids' lunches. Every day. We're going on somewhere around 15 years of this now, so finding new jokes is often a challenge. I have learned that I can recycle jokes from 2 years past and the kids have forgotten them. Thanks to this discovery, I'm going to start adding the good jokes I find to my collection here so I can recycle them every couple of years. I mean, I do still have at least another 11 years of this!


Q: How do you tie up two space men?

A: With an astro-knot!

Q: Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?

A: Because they lactose.

Q: How do you know when the moon has enough to eat?

A: When it's full!

Q: What happens when you play Beethoven backwards?

A: He de-composes.

Q: What do you call a funny mountain?

A: Hill-arious


Q: Why do Norwegians have barcodes on their ships?

A: So they can Scandinavian!

Q: What makes pirates such great singers?

A: They can hit the high C's!

Q: What did the ninja order at Burger King?

A: A Whoppaaaaaa!

Q: What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?

A: A sand witch!

Q: Did you hear about the lumberjack who got fired for cutting down too many trees?

A: He saw too much.

Q: What does a robot frog say?

A: Rib-BOT

Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake?

A: You crack me up!

Q: Why don't lions eat clowns?

A: Because they taste funny.

Q: What do you call a belt made out of $1 bills?

A: A waist of money.

Q: What do you call a belt made out of watches?

A: A waist of time.

Q: What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?

A: A Flat Miner

Q: What's the first thing a taxi driver says to a wolf?

A: Where, wolf?

Q: What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?

A: A dino-snore

Q: What happens when you get a bladder infection?

A: Urine trouble

And, a few nerd jokes for good measure...

Q: Why can't the Ender Dragon understand a book?

A: Because he always starts at the end.

Q: Why do Daleks eat apples?

A: Because an apple a day keeps The Doctor away.

Q: What do you call a time traveling cow?

A: Doctor MOO!

2 comments:

Anaise said...

:) :) :)

Larry said...

Q: What do you call ghost poop?
A: Boo poo

-❤️ Nancy